dailysudoku.com Forum Index dailysudoku.com
Discussion of Daily Sudoku puzzles

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Android Sudoku app

Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> General discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
armijn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:55 pm    Post subject: Android Sudoku app Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I'm new here, I'm armijn and I'm a sudoku fan.
I really like to play sudoku on my phone or tablet, but no app had all the features I wanted, so I decided to build one myself. After a couple of months of development the game is live now, for more information see the link below.
Now I'm looking for some sudoku enthousiasts like myself to test the application, after a couple of google searches I found this forum and this is really the community I am looking for.
I'm really curious what you will think of it and of course if you have any suggestions I would be really grateful. I also have some coupon codes for the people that are interested, the app has ads because it takes some time to maintain/develop the application.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avitlink.sudoku_activity
Alizeh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After playing all the sudoko games,I confidently can say that this sudoko game is far better than all the games. Keep up the good work mate looking forward for some more exciting games from you so plz do share the links if ant.

Short term job oriented courses | Software Development
Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> General discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: