dailysudoku.com Forum Index dailysudoku.com
Discussion of Daily Sudoku puzzles

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with 26 jun _very hard..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> Daily Sudoku puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gab

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject: Help with 26 jun _very hard.. Reply with quote

Hallo to everyone...

I'm really stuck with this one... this is not my first "very hard"... but I can't find a logical move to go ahead

this is the sudoku

5-* 834 -71
8-- 217 ---
1-7 596 3--

--- 95- 426
2-- 68- --7
659 472 813

9-5 768 1--
--- 149 --5
41- 325 7--

The sudoku drawer hint says that in * there is a 2, but I can't find a logical reason, for my "logical" thougts in * is possible a 2 or a 6...

please , help!!

thanks in advance,
Gab
Gab

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: sudoku Reply with quote

no one can help?

please.. I'm really stuck with this one...

thanks
Gab
pierceedd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Help with 26 jun _very hard.. Reply with quote

Hi Gab,

There is a "triplet" in the second column with the numbers 2, 3, and 4: look in the 3rd, 5th, and 7th boxes down in that column. As a result, the 1st and 2nd boxes in the second column must contain 6 and 9 (not necessarily in that order), which is why there cannot be a 6 where you have *.

Happy solving!

John

Gab wrote:
Hallo to everyone...

I'm really stuck with this one... this is not my first "very hard"... but I can't find a logical move to go ahead

this is the sudoku

5-* 834 -71
8-- 217 ---
1-7 596 3--

--- 95- 426
2-- 68- --7
659 472 813

9-5 768 1--
--- 149 --5
41- 325 7--

The sudoku drawer hint says that in * there is a 2, but I can't find a logical reason, for my "logical" thougts in * is possible a 2 or a 6...

please , help!!

thanks in advance,
Gab
Gab

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:59 pm    Post subject: very hard Reply with quote

Yes!!

I didn't think on that one... and was so simple :)

thank you SO much, sometimes Is very difficult to see the simple logic when you are angry with the sudoku that don't want to be solved :)

thanks again

Gabry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> Daily Sudoku puzzles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: