dailysudoku.com Forum Index dailysudoku.com
Discussion of Daily Sudoku puzzles

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Squiggly Sudokus
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> Daily Sudoku Squiggly puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zeitverschwender

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

... this previous post was mine, before I registered. Din't think it would work without registration and before I knew it, the post was submitted...
feelin boxed in

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: squiggliees Reply with quote

how about oddokus
asdasd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: asdasd Reply with quote

deb wrote:
I love this type of sudoku. Are there any more sites where I can find similar as I have done all the ones on the "Daily Sudoku" link
JESSIEMAY

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: SQUIGGLY SUDOKUS Reply with quote

YOU SHOULD CALL THEM "ODD-OKUS". I THINK IT FITS THE PUZZLE.
bumblebeagle

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One advantage of these (squigglies, jigsaw, dusumohs, whatever) is that you can make any size. For me 7x7 is the best size. I've just posted a new batch of 7x7s, at http://www.bumblebeagle.org/dusumoh .

On the website I to limit the hints to one per row/col/box/symbol, because I find sparser grids more interesting and I like the symmetry of not having one row (column, etc.) with more filled in at the start than others. On the opposite extreme, I recently noticed a 9x9 squiggly on-line that gave six of one of the symbols at the start!

Bob H
beck2151

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: squiggly Reply with quote

i am so addicted to the squigly that i don't even do the regular sudoku any more--i bought a book in the usa that had the squiggly grids and then when i was in london in april i bought what i thought was a second book, only to find it was the same book with a different size and cover--no problem you can do them over and over--I lOVE them and i love the dailysuduko.com web site
zeitverschwender

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: Squiggly book? Reply with quote

WHERE do I get this book?

I have recently started doing old ones over again - only the very hard ones from the archive... But it would be more zeitverschwending (time-wasting...) to be able to do new ones whenever there is time to waste.

Actually I am becoming concerned with the aspect of sudoku-solving that is related to addiction. Isn't it really terrible how I go about wasting valuable time that could have been used for solving the world's real problems? Or is it just because I realise that the situation is hopeless beyond my means that I result to this? Can I convince myself that it is a good exercise for something I need to be able to do?

But maybe this would be a new thread...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> Daily Sudoku Squiggly puzzles All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: