dailysudoku.com Forum Index dailysudoku.com
Discussion of Daily Sudoku puzzles

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why many sudoku players prefer playing on paper?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> General discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bradmao

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:36 am    Post subject: Why many sudoku players prefer playing on paper? Reply with quote

If you desire to develop your brain logical power, I recommend sudoku puzzle game for you. Sudoku is quite simple game that 4 or 5 years old kids can play it. The standard sudoku is designed with 9×9 grid. The objective is to fill blocks with all digits from 1 to 9 on each column and each row. The well-designed puzzle has only one solution.

Sudoku was introduced to Europe and North America at end of 19 century. And this game become more popular in USA from the beginning of 20 century. More sudoku mobile game and online game was developed, however, more sudoku players perfect playing on paper rather than playing it on smart phone or PC. There are some reasons players told me.

1.Playing on paper is their habits.
Despite there are thousands of sudoku Apps on App Store, Christina told me that she plays sudoku from 20 years ago and there`s no smart phones at that time. It is pretty easy for her to make a remark on the corner of paper, it is not convenient to take notes on smart phone. It is really so hard to change their habits in short time.

2.Do it on paper is better for eyes.
Susan is a mother and she has a 5 years son. To protect her son from huge information interface, She controls her son access from digital devices and she told her son it is better for his eyes. So many parents like Susan limit their children to playing games or watching video at a long time. The smart phone or tablet`s screen could hurt child and teenager`s eyes.

3.They hope to play sudoku with families and friends.
David is the university study and he told me that he always play sudoku with his roommates. Sometimes, they hold sudoku game match in campus community. They can`t play sudoku against their friends on Apps or online. While they a tough challenge, they will work together o solve it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> General discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: